Tuesday 24 April 2012

Aunite Laura (Rara)

Being an Auntie is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced. I have the joy of being with babies, and then get to give them back - brilliant! When I was told I was going to be an Auntie for the first time, I only know now what that means. I never knew it was possible to love them as much as I do. I am what my mum describes as fun Aunt Laura as I can do all the silly things parents don't have time for and feed them all sorts of junk- uh oh! When with them I spend most my time acting like a 2year old making the most unusual noises and jumping out from blankets so let me introduce you: 

Lilly- Kaye 


Lilly- Kaye, my world. As you can see we have the best of fun together. She is nearly 2years old! She makes me laugh so much. Lilly is beginning to talk well and string together her words and I swear it is the cutest thing I have ever heard! In between work and University I love spending time with her and take her along to a playgroup with Elsie&Me whilst her mummy, my sister attends a college course. She loves going so much and makes me realise time and again how independent she already is at the age of nearly 2!


Jacob Anthony


Jacob Anthony, is my little star, he is going to break so many hearts! Jacob is 9months old and starting crawling this week. He is one the happiest most content babies I have ever met. I love also to spend as much time as I can with Jacob, he often comes over for sleepovers and is no trouble at all as all he likes doing is sleeping and eating with the occasional crawl (also some of my favourite things to do). He attends the same playgroup as Lilly and Elsie&Me and loves being around the older girls, typical boy. He enjoys fake sneezes and Mickey Mouse. I am so excited to see how his world evolves now he can explore and the little boy he is turning into. 






6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that I'll never be able to be a proper auntie, only child right here ;'(

    www.k-dollface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Kavita that's so sad. Don't worry though my friend had a baby who is now 10months old and I am pretty much Auntie Laura to her even though we aren't blood related. So there is still hope yet. thanks for reading though :-)

      Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. What a great Auntie you are! All kids need an Auntie like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa that is so kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! What a fun auntie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessa I do try to be fun :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...